Our aim is to help you, as Editors and Publishers of conference proceedings, accomplish and surpass the aspirations and ambitions you have for your publishing outlet. We want to offer you high quality indexing services tailored to the challenges and opportunities of the current publishing framework. Please read our Conference Selection Criteria for a description of the evaluation process.
Benefits of Indexing in SprintKnowledge
- Affordable Indexing Fee: As an Editor or Organizer, you have the opportunity to apply for indexing in a new digital library at a low fee of 19.45 Euro, per conference volume.
- Wide circulation: Increase the discoverability of your conference
- High visibility: Gain accessibility and visibility by being part of a reliable, integrated, multidisciplinary research database
- Share your content easily: Showcase your quality content in a new digital library
- Get discovered and read: Seamless, integrated search across all content
- Easy-to-use indexing and abstracting services: Uploading BibTex of all indexed content or entering article metadata is very accessible for any Editor or Conference Representative
- Tailored customer service: high quality services tailored to the real challenges and opportunities your conference faces in the indexing process
- Alerting and RSS feeds: Your content is shared with a wide range of researchers interested in similar subjects as the ones promoted by your conference proceeding
- Social media & reports promotion: Your conference is promoted on various social media platforms and various PR reports compiled by SprintKnowledge
The applicant who fills in this recommendation form takes full responsibility for specifying accurate information for the academic content that will be considered for indexing in SprintKnowledge. If the recommendation form is incomplete, the application may not be taken into consideration. If any false information is encountered during the review process or after indexing, SprintKnowledge reserves the right to decline the application or remove the academic content from the digital archive and database and to reject a new application for a period of 6 months. If a particular academic content provider has recommended more than 3 applications with misleading and false information, SprintKnowledge reserves the right to remove all indexed academic content for a period of maximum 2 years, depending on the number of academic content that included false information.